We aimed to check a potential interplay between hyperandrogenism and vitamin D deficiency in producing insulin resistance and effects on coronary resistance arteries. Adolescent female rats were divided into four groups, animals in each.
- Full size table Experimental design A To investigate the effect of DDW on metabolic changes occur in diabetes, diabetic and control rats were divided into two main groups: half of the animals were given DDW 25 ppm Dand the other half received normal tap water ppm Dboth provided ad libitum.
- 48 Insuline resistance ideas in | ételek, cukkinitészta, egészség
- - Агент Смит, - за рулем, в нем разговаривает с неподалеку.
- Fű cukorbetegség kezelése
- Inzulinrezisztencia – Wikipédia
- How close are we to curing diabetes type 2
- Cukorbetegség fogyás
Transdermal testosterone-treated and vehicle-treated animals were kept either on vitamin D-deficient or on vitamin D-supplemented diet for 8 weeks. Plasma sexual steroid, insulin, leptin and vitamin D plasma levels were measured, and oral glucose tolerance test was performed.
In coronary arterioles, insulin receptor and vitamin D receptor expressions were tested by immunohistochemistry, and insulin-induced relaxation was measured in vitro on isolated coronary resistance artery segments. Testosterone impaired glucose tolerance, and it diminished insulin relaxation but did not affect the expression insulin resistance insulin and diabetes insipidus cukorbetegség D receptors in vascular tissue.
Vitamin D deficiency elevated postprandial insulin levels and homeostatic model assessment insulin resistance. It also diminished insulin-induced coronary arteriole relaxation, while it raised the expression of vitamin D and insulin receptors in the endothelial and medial layers.
Our conclusion is that both hyperandrogenism and vitamin D deficiency reduce sensitivity of coronary vascular tissue to insulin, but they do it with different mechanisms. View on publisher site Alert insulin resistance about new mentions Twitter Demographics The data shown below were collected from the profiles of 4 tweeters who shared this research output.
Click here to find out more about how the information was compiled. Geographical breakdown.